Owners Auction 3/20-27/2023
FIREARMS, ANTIQUES, FURNITURE, ART
BIDDING BEGINS: Monday March 20, 2023 – 9:00 A.M.
ONSITE PREVIEW: Thursday March 23 – 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. @
7898 Radcliff Road, Chestertown, MD 21620
BIDDING ENDS: Monday March 27, 2023 Beginning @ 6:00 P.M.
PURCHASE PICK UP: Wednesday March 29, 2023 – 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
NOTE: REGULATED FIREARMS AS DESIGNATED BY FFL CANNOT BE PICKED UP FROM THE AUCTION SITE. SAID FIREARMS MUST BE PICKED UP FROM THE FFL’S PLACE OF BUSINESS OR SHIPPED TO ANOTHER FFL.
NOTE: This is the ONLY DATE for pick up, if you cannot make this date, please do not Bid.
FIREARMS: Beretta Model 92FS, Para USA .45 ACP, Uberti Walker .44, Colt Police Positive .32-20, Browning Hi-Power W/Wood Stock Holster, Mossberg 4x4 7mm Remington Mag, Savage Model 111 .25-06, Huskvarna 9.3mmx62 & 9.3mmx57, Marlin Model 1895 .45-70, Winchester Model 94 .30-30, Winchester Model 1873 .32-20. ANTIQUES: Victorian Side Chair, Carved Walnut Table from the Hotel Chesapeake, Betterton, MD, Antique Rocking Chair. FURNITURE: King Size Bed, Knee Hold Desk, Chaise Lounge, 4 Piece Hampton Bay Wicker Patio Set, Bar Stools, Cherry Corner Cabinet, Lay-Z-Boy Armchair & Matching Footstool, 2 Section Corner Sofa, Mahogany Dining Table W/6 Side Chairs. ART: Large Selection of Framed Oil Paintings & Prints, Austin Sculpture “Kissing Bust” Televisions, Electronics, Holiday Decorations, China, Glassware, and many more items much too numerous to mention.
NOTES: Each item of lot of items is being offered for sale “AS IS” WHERE IS, with ALL FAULTS & DEFECTS therein, with ALL ERRORS OF DESCRIPTION & WITHOUT ANY WARRANY including WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY & FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, expressed or implied
TERMS OF SALE: CREDIT CARD PAYMENT ONLY
All purchases are subject to a 15% buyer’s premium & 6% Maryland State Sales Tax to be added to the final Bid Price.
FIREARM TRANSFER PROCEDURES and FEES
All transfers of firearms will be conducted by
Fred's Firearm Service, LLC
21248 Maine Avenue
Chestertown, MD 21620
All transfer fees and/or shipping costs must be paid directly to Fred's Firearm Services, LLC.
Any questions concerning transfer of regulated firearms should be directed to Fred's Firearm Service, LLC.
as of October 1, 2019
CAMPBELL AUCTION SPECIAL REDUCED PRICING
(Credit cards subject to 6% Convenience Fee)
- FIREARMS CAN ONLY BE SHIPPED/DELIVERED TO A VALID FFL HOLDER FOR A FLAT HANDLING AND PACKING FEE OF $40.00, PLUS ACTUAL SHIPPING AND INSURANCE COSTS. THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL FEE OF $5.00 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL FIREARM TO BE DELIVERED TO THE FFL. THIS POLICY IS THE SAME FOR SHIPPING IN-STATE OR OUT-OF-STATE.
- DIRECT FACE-TO-FACE QUALIFIED FFL TRANSFERS WILL INCUR A REDUCED HANDLING AND PROCESSING FEE OF $20.00 FEE + $5.00 PER ADDITIONAL FIREARM. MARYLAND DOES NOT RECOGNIZE C&R LICENSES FOR IN-STATE HANDGUNS AND THE BELOW "REGULATED" TRANSFER FEES WILL APPLY.
- FOR DIRECT, (NICS CHECK), TRANSFERS OF LONG GUN IS $40.00 FOR THE FIRST FIREARM, AND $5.00 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL FIREARM ON THE SAME APPLICATION.
- DIRECT FACE-TO-FACE TRANSFERS OF ANY FUNCTIONAL "ANTIQUE" HANDGUNS THAT ARE CHAMBERED FOR CURRENTLY AVAILABLE AMMUNITION ARE NOT SUBJECT TO ANY BACKGROUND CHECK BUT WILL INCUR A REDUCED HANDING AND PROCESSING FEE OF $20.00 FEE + $5.00 PER ADDITIONAL FIREARM.
- THE FEE FOR DIRECT TRANSFER OF MARYLAND "REGULATED" HANDGUNS IS $50.00 FOR THE FIRST AND $5.00 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL HANDGUN ON THE SAME APPLICATION PLUS A $15 STATE PROCESSING FEE.
- ALL MARYLAND HANDGUN TRANSFERS REQUIRE THE TRANSFEREE TO POSSESS A VALID "HQL-HANDGUN QUALIFICATION LICENSE" (ret. LE & MIL are exempted, as well as Federally designated C&R firearms), AND ANY MULTIPLE HANDGUN TRANSFERS WILL REQUIRE THE TRANSFEREE TO HOLD VALID MARYLAND "COLLECTOR STATUS".
IF NECESSARY, FRED'S FIREARM SERVICE, LLC CAN ASSIST YOU, AT NO CHARGE, TO MEET LAWFUL COMPLIANCE IN MARYLAND.
Campbell Auctioneers & Appraisers, LLC
811 High Street – Suite 100
Chestertown, Maryland 21620